The Kendall SCD™ 700 Smart Compression™ Controller is the next evolution of IPC. It’s designed to move more blood3* to help prevent stasis3 and track compliance4 to aid in the prevention of VTE.
Kendall SCD™ 700 Smart Compression™ Controller delivers compression to the leg, foot, or both to aid in the prevention of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE), including Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE) in the at-risk patient1,2. It includes a flexible and transportable design, animated alerts with resolution prompts for any error, low noise, ease of cleaning, and a large LCD screen for visibility. As part of the Kendall SCD™ 700 Smart Compression™ system, the Controller includes the following smart features:
Smart Compression Cycles
- Measure venous refill time using Vascular Refill Detection (VRD) technology and customize compression cycles automatically for each patient5
- Move 100% more blood per hour3*
- Adjust accordingly when a patient’s needs change over time
Smart Patient Compliance
- Displays the patient’s true wear time by nursing shift
- Features Patient Sensing™ technology, which alerts the nurse of removed sleeves
- Provides a wear time tool to support true compliance to therapy and quality improvement initiatives
Kendall SCD™ Smart Compression™ system with Comfort Sleeves provides circumferential compression that is clinically proven to move more blood.1,2* It provides positionally independent compression on all sides of the leg to reduce the risk of VTE and save nursing time, while also providing a reprocessed option that reduces waste and impact on the environment.
The Kendall SCD™ Smart Compression™ system with Comfort Sleeves provides circumferential compression that is clinically proven to aid in the prevention of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE), including Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE) in the at-risk patient3,4. The Comfort Sleeve is designed to address the issue of sweat and heat with its moisture and thermal management properties, allowing air circulation on the patient’s skin and minimizing sweat pools, irritation, and itchiness to improve patient acceptance7. As part of the Smart Compression™ system, Comfort Sleeves include the following smart features:
Smart Sleeve Design
- Compresses a larger surface area5* with a circumferential design, clearing blood from behind the valve cusp where most DVTs form6, and delivering therapy regardless of sleeve position, which may save nursing time
- Squeezes the leg in a ‘milking’ action using sequential inflation of three separate chambers
- Increases blood flow by inflating each chamber sequentially at a different pressure8
Reprocessed Kendall SCD™ Comfort Sleeves:
- Eliminate managing multiple vendors and SKUs
- Partner with you to educate staff on proper collection procedures
- Provide a more stable and efficient product supply with predictable cost savings
- Protect the environment by diverting medical waste from landfills9
The Kangaroo™ Connect Enteral Feeding System is the first enteral feeding pump with wireless connectivity and is for use from the hospital to the home.
For over 30 years, the Kangaroo™ brand has stood by customers like you, making sure you have the support and freedom to live life to its fullest. Now, that’s more true than ever, thanks to the wireless connectivity of the new Kangaroo™ Connect Enteral Feeding system.
- Your healthcare team may stay on top of your nutrition and spot issues, potentially without you having to set foot in their office.
- Suport technicians may connect to your pump remotely to help with questions, issues, or updates—without a service visit in many cases.
- It’s a nutrition delivery system that aims to minimize interruptions and help you get back to living your life.
The new Kangaroo™ Connect Enteral Feeding system aims to help you:
- Minimize feeding interruptions, avoid blind troubleshooting and reduce costly on-site visits.
- Avoid sometimes unreliable intake data and address inadequate nutrition.