Improved closure of surgical incisions
The topical tissue adhesive and microbiological barrier product Histoacryl® Flexible consists of n-butyl 2- cyanoacrylate and a softener. For easy assessment of the thickness of the layer which has been applied, Histoacryl® Flexible is coloured blue.
Allows closure of incisions up to 25 cm
– Microbial barrier Polymerized Histoacryl®
Flexible adhesive films are an effective microbial barrier
– Ease of use Ready to use product storable at temperatures below 25°C
– Histoacryl® Flexible permits a fast closure of the wound
– Histoacryl® Flexible yields good cosmetic results
– Closure of minimal-tension skin wounds from clean surgical incisions and simple, thoroughly cleansed, trauma-induced lacerations.
– Microbiological barrier in the closure of clean surgical skin wounds and simple, thoroughly cleansed, traumainduced lacerations.